2012年4月28日星期六

Oh Charlie!

LeMindu_by_ManuValcarce01_opt

>> I have no idea what my hair will become in the hands of Charlie le Mindu when I sit down for my pop-up salon appointment at Machine-A this Friday but let's hope it resembles something like this...

Zoot

... pics of course will be taken but I can't promise my locks will look as luscious as these Charlie's Angels above...(quite literally, that is the name of the editorial for Zoot magazine)

I believe Monsieur Le Mindu is still taking appointments for his new pop-up salon at Machine-A - plus you can check out Yasmin Kianfur's sheer dresses and buckled knickers,monster beat headphone, probably one of my favourite new label finds of late.

More related to the theme of the article: More related to the theme of the article:

没有评论:

发表评论