2012年8月8日星期三

Related Stories

Related Stories
  • Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Neon Clutch
  • Rebecca Minkoff Exclusive 3-Zip Morning After Clutch
  • Rebecca Minkoff 3-Zip Morning After Clutch
  • Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Neon Clutch
Just in time for summer Coach wallets, the Rebecca Minkoff Tribal Denim Morning After Clutch Rebecca Minkoff Tribal Denim Morning After Clutch


Of my collection of Rebecca Minkoff bags, I own and use my MAC clutches the most. The bag is designed so well, it is easy to throw over your shoulder or carry cross-body and because so many styles are made, there is something for everyone. I love a good tribal print and on a bag this size it shows the design perfectly without being overly busy. For your casual summer day wear to breezy white dresses, this is the clutch I want to wear. Buy the Rebecca Minkoff Tribal Denim M.A.C. Clutch for $250 via Rebecca Minkoff online.

The famed MAC is both roomy and compact, which makes it transition from day to night easily. With such a wide variety of different designs coach outlet online, there is a Morning After Clutch for everyone and anyone. This is one of my favorite designs from RM, and I add a few MAC clutches to my collection every year. I’ve found the latest bag I am itching to add to my collection and it comes just in time for summer. I adore the blue tribal print denim offset by natural leather trim on the Rebecca Minkoff Tribal Denim M.A.C. Clutch.

I’ve been a long-time lover of Rebecca Minkoff. Both the brand and the person behind the brand are a force to be reckoned with. Rebecca started her business around the same time we did http://coachbagsbuy.altervista.org, and being able to watch her grow over all these years has been such a joy. I can’t go a day without seeing someone walk down the street with a Morning After Clutch and I don’t go a week without wearing one myself.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论