2012年5月12日星期六

Casadei Orchidea Clutch - Bag Snob

Ooooh good Lord! Who`d wear such a thing? (I mean clutch)

Agreed. Hideous.

This is more than ugly. it’s an insult to the orchid flower

slob! I don’t know if the color is translating correctly…

casadei_clutch.jpg

Whoa, I have never seen such giant orchids in my life, let alone on a tiny clutch!  What could you possible carry this to?  A tropical themed wedding or Prom perhaps?  Or maybe for the inauguration of your title as Miss Hawaiian Tropic–  I mean you can carry any hideous bag when you have a hot bod clad in a string bikini, right?!  I detest fake flowers (the real thing or nothing please) so I never buy them nor do I know how much they cost but $744.30 seems a bit steep for a couple of silk orchids from Michael’s stitched on a tube clutch.  What do you think? 

CASADEI – ORCHIDEA CLUTCH here $744.30

没有评论:

发表评论