2012年5月13日星期日

Fashion Bombshell of the Day Tanisha from Florida

So it seems some of you may have been bored by this week’s Bombshells–hopefully Tanisha from Florida can energize your chic senses:

She says, “My personal style is: if I like it, I wear it, trend or vintage.”

” I like to have a relaxed, not too fussy vibe about my style.”

” My weaknesses are sequins and leopard.”

” I learned that every single day is a chance to re-invent yourself.”

“So have fun!”

Ah, Tanisha, I have a leopard weakness as well. Some looks are a bit overaccesorized, but overall you have a distinctive style that’s far from boring.
What do you guys think?

 

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game Beats By Dr.Dre Studio!