2012年5月13日星期日

Weekend Hot! or Hmm… Janet Jackson, Jennifer Hud

Happy Monday! Did you guys catch “Black Girls Rock!” (then black girls fight on “Real Housewives of Atlanta”) last night? I LOVED!

Anyway, you know we love to get the week started with a dose of our fave celebs, what they were wearing, and if they were rocking it right…

So let’s get started…!

Jennifer Hudson attended Fashions Night Out festivities in Tokyo over at Michael Kors. The svelte singer rocked a Michael Kors leopard print shift dress with figure-slimming ruching at the waist. The frock (which was likely by the designer who also showed up for FNO fun) looks fantastic on Ms. Hudson and looks like someone got a hold of some body makeup for those legs. The shoes were a great simple choice as well.

Hair and makeup…

I like! The lob (long bob) suits J. Hud’s face and the makeup is subtle to not overpower the print of her dress. HOT, Jennifer!

Then over at the Think Pink event for breast cancer awareness…

Melanie Fiona partook in after-party activities serving hair, makeup, outfit, and body. I’ll be taking those Givenchy shoes please and thank you.

Then a quick change and photo with Shontelle

Who is killing the blonde and golden brown bang and wave look quite fiercely. I would have appreciated a little more color on the lips to break up the monotone look, but she’s still rocking it. As for her outfit, I would have taken several things off—the necklace, the clunky bracelet, and switched out the boots for a pair of platform pumps since the blouse is making enough of a statement on its own.

Flo Rida got festive for the event with a pink tee and pink laces. I’m digging the fit of his ensemble (perfect way to wear a slimmer fit on a big guy without looking like you’re about to bust out of it like the Hulk). I also love a guy who wears shirts with epaulets.

Then over at the Lucky Shops event…

*sigh* Usually when someone has great hair, great skin, and a pop of color on the lips, that’s all you really need to set off your look. But no–Rachel Roy seems to always want to remind us she has a fashion line by wearing every single piece from it in one outfit. *smh* I love each piece individually, but all together I just don’t know where to rest my eye (got me over here looking like Biggie on the cover of the “Juicy” single). Hmm…

Iman showed us how it’s done with this 70s-ish look. Love how she pulled off the paisley top (which I haven’t seen done since the days of De La Soul) with the purple blazer and I’m digging the wide leg jeans. Hair and makeup are both, of course, on fire. HOT!

Lala Anthony hit the streets of NYC and I’m totally understanding the look she has on her face. That’s that “I should have checked Weather on the 1s before I left because I’m freezing out here” look. I love the pink on her and even though this is more of a casual outfit, it’s screaming for balance—a longer shirt with more volume (or perhaps a coat) is needed here.

Angela Simmons, Cobi Yates, and Zawe Ashton hit the “Dazed & Confused” magazine party looking—-well, dazed and confused. It’s like there at three different events. I love Zawe’s dress and I guess Cobi is hitting his hipster vibe, but what in the entire world is going on with Angela’s outfit? Are those white rain boots? With socks that don’t quite reach the knees but are much longer than anklets? And a grey feather skirt? With a studded belt? And—-AND how about I just can’t. You’re better than this, Angela!!

Janet Jackson hit the concert scene in Sydney. Mama is giving you face, hair, and cheekbones for daaaaaays, honey. I always die for that little mole above her lip. Hot!

Zoe Saldana was spotted at the LACMA Art + Film Gala. LOVE the dress, hair, and makeup. Work it, Zoe!

And look, I know we can’t see Jason Derulo‘s whole outfit here (none of the pics I came across did), but can we just pause here for a moment so I can be a cougar to admire how great a simple henley tee, cargo pants, and a studded belt can look? *makes this my screen saver and joins Jason Derulo fan club*

That rounds it out, folks! Who was your favorite this week?

~Danielle