2012年5月12日星期六

Weekend Obsession Kate Spade Pocomo Gwen

Weekend Obsession: Kate Spade Pocomo Gwen Kate Spade Pocomo Gwen 600x399

One of our Twitter friends is @katespadeny, who we love to follow for a glimpse into the life of Kate Spade New York. Today while Vlad and I were out for our Sunday brunch, I was checking Twitter and saw Kate Spade tweet a photo of a new bag. With one click I found my way to the Kate Spade Pocomo Gwen, a small cowhide bag with a camera embossed image, and I fell for the design and immediately went to the Kate Spade store to buy it.


The bag, named after a quiet beach in Nantucket, is small in size but great for short trips out when you only need the absolute necessities. I love the idea of going on a summer outing and having this little bag slung cross-body. Vlad always travels with his Leica and now, with my new Kate Spade Pocomo Gwen, we can match.

The shoulder strap has a long 23″ drop while the body of the bag is very small, 3.8″ x 5.9″ x 2″. I have been playing with the bag today and found that I can fit my iPhone, keys, lip gloss, cash and credit cards, and some tissues. This is definitely not the bag for every occasion, as it is one of the smallest bags I own, but during the summer I am always taking long walks and this bag will get the job done in a chic fashion. Buy via Kate Spade for $225.

And make sure to follow PurseBlog on Twitter!

没有评论:

发表评论